Come Experience the Sommerset Difference
Around the clock, seven days a week, residents of Sommerset Neighborhood’s Assisted Living Residences have access to the individualized attention they need in their daily lives, provided by Oklahoma City’s finest licensed and certified nursing staff.
Yet, with their own private suites and the freedom to make their own decisions, they exercise a degree of control over their lives not afforded by conventional nursing home care in the Oklahoma City metro area, including Moore, Mustang and Norman.
We are helping people live as independently as possible for as long as possible.
We are a not-for-profit faith based community. It is our mission to enhance the well-being and quality of life for older persons with competency, compassion, and ethical behavior. We’re dedicated to you.
Sommerset Neighborhood Assisted Living & Memory Care was acquired by Haverland Carter LifeStyle Group in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Haverland Carter is a faith based 501(c)(3) not-for-profit company, originally started when four churches came together in 1979 to create a high quality, ethical senior living facilities following our Christian values.
Courtyards are accessible for each Care Level.
In the Memory Care area, the outdoor courtyard is secured and alarmed.
Our Suites Feature
- 24 hour Emergency Response System which signals staff immediately
- Smoke Detectors and Fire Sprinkler System
- Wall to Wall carpeting and decorator window coverings
- Pre-wired for telephone
- Ample closet space
- Step-in Showers with safety grab bars
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Safe Room / Storm Shelter
Growth Phases of Sommerset Neighborhood
- Sommerset Assisted Living Residences opened in June of 1998 with 37 units and has expanded twice since then.
- In 2001, 32 units were added along with a Memory Care / Alzheimer’s Care Impaired Unit.
- In 2005, a third phase was added to accommodate heavier care with 32 private apartment units
- In 2015, Sommerset Assisted Living was acquired by Haverland Carter LifeStyle Group, a not-for-profit, with the aim to make Sommerset even better!
- Renamed Sommerset Neighborhood Assisted Living & Memory Care, our community is currently licensed for a total of 126 residents.